Business Visa Requirement Checklist
Send the following items to our Houston office via overnight Priority
1) Submit your original Passport valid at least 6 months beyond stay, and containing at least one blank visa page, any amendment/endorsement pages in the back cannot be used for visas.
2) Submit (2) Tanzania visa application forms completely filled out and signed. One original form and one copy.
3) Submit (2) passport size photos, 2" x 2", white or light background, glued or stapled to the application form. Photos must be professionally taken. Photos from Walgreens, CVS, or FedEx Office are recommended. Any domestic, family photos, snapshot, homemade, photocopies, and computer photos are not accepted by the Consulate.
4) Submit a Business letter from U.S. based employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant's position in the company, and detailing the purpose of visit to Tanzania. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant, provide detailed contact information in Tanzania, and specify the number of entries (single, double or multiple) being requested. Faxed or emailed copies are accepted.
5) Submit a Letter Of Invitation from the host company or inviting organization in Tanzania. The invitation letter should contain the applicants name and purpose and dates of the trip. Fax or emailed copies are accepted.
6) Submit an itinerary showing the flights in and out of Tanzania.
7) Non U.S. Passports; The Embassy of Tanzania requires a copy of your U.S. Resident Card. If you are not a U.S. Resident then you must have a valid U.S. visa with at least 6 months validity after leaving Tanzania and an original valid I94 with at least 6 months validity after leaving Tanzania.
8) RUSH SERVICE: Applicants requesting Rush issuance (Premier Gold) or (1 week) should send the package to us via FedEx Priority delivery. Please do not use FedEx First Overnight or Standard.